1. Go to the Crypto app for your domain.
2. Go to the 'Certificates' section and choose "Upload Custom SSL".
3. A window will open asking for your key, certificate and bundle information. Enter in the appropriate information and press on the "Add" button.
If pasting from file, your key and certificate should be separate, pem-encoded files. If copy and pasting the key and cert data into the text fields, you'll need to include the BEGIN and END lines surrounding the certificate or key data.
The Bundle Method describes how your leaf certificate will be bundled with intermediary certificates to complete the certificate chain.
- Compatible uses common and well distributed intermediary certificates to complete the chain, ensuring that the resulting bundle is compatible with the most clients.
- Modern attempts to make the chain as efficient as possible, often by using newer or fewer intermediary certificates.
- User defined allows you to paste your own certificate chain in the upload form and present that bundle to clients.
You are also able to use the Cloudflare v4 API to upload certificates.
When adding secondary certificates to a pack, you're also able to click the manage link to the right of a pack,
and then the upload button to the right of the position in the pack.
Similarly, you're able to edit an existing certificate in place by clicking the wrench icon or removing a certificate in a pack by clicking the X icon.